iphone-small twitter

facebook

youtube


buy the dvd

buy the dvd
academy

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas Song - in support of the homeless

Hi everyone

Here's a song I thought you might like, written and performed by my oldest friend Chris King (we went to the same play school aged 3!).

How the song came about:

"This song is about homelessness at Xmas. Written whilst asleep, recorded onto my phone in the morning, then recorded properly in my garage. If you can give a little to homeless charities this Xmas then that would be super. If you are a radio station and want to play this on your show, feel free. Let me know on bisherltd@hotmail.com All PRS etc. will go to homeless charities." 


Chris King 2012

I hope you enjoy - please like and pass onto your friends!

Matt




Follow us on Facebook and Twitter



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

World class tennis coaching lessons on iPhone App / DVD / Download from Peter Smith, Lleyton Hewitt's tennis coach from age 6 - World No.1. Peter's unique tennis training and free tennis tips now available.